[mythtv-users] Zotac IONITX Performance

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Tue Sep 22 19:16:36 UTC 2009

I have a dual core as well, and when doing vdpau, I most definitely do not need it.

However, I've been experiencing pauses as well, and it's more prominent with vdpau. I can't figure out why vdpau seems more prone though, because I've traced the problem down to my backend, without a doubt, and not the ION.

Gerald