[mythtv-users] nuvexport fails, but works with --debug option

Javier Perez pepebuho at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:44:26 UTC 2009

Hi
I have weird problem.

If I run nuvexport by itself, it fails at the end, no errors logged anywhere
but if I run it with --debug, then everything works fine.

I am using mencoder,
If I use ffmpeg, it does not happen, but the video is not well recognized
even by vlc who usually does not complain at all
at whatever you sent its way.

How could I even start troubleshooting this?

I already verfied that nuvexport and mencoder are running with the same user
as when I am using the --debug option and doing
everything manually.

JP

--
/\_/\