[mythtv-users] MythWeb Listings - strange date

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 18:09:06 UTC 2009

Hi,
   This morning I wanted to use MythWeb to set up a recording. When I
go to the listings page the date at the top is today and the listings
are today. Good so far. In the upper right there is a time and date
area where you can jump to another date or time. Unfortunately in that
area it has today's date but says the year is 2000, not 2009. There
doesn't seem to be any way to type in the current date.

   Everything on the status page looks correct.

   How can I get MythWeb back to the correct date?

Thanks,
Mark