[mythtv-users] Pal/NTSC switching ?

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Sun Sep 20 16:00:51 UTC 2009

John wrote:

> I decided to switch to VGA-> SCART for my nvidia Card, as I couldn't get
> it o auto switch between NTSC and PAL on the S-video output.

No answer to your question, but I'm wondering if you got to the
bottom of why deinterlecers "none" and "Interlaced x2" seemed equally
good for you?

BTW, what I do for NTSC video is convert it to PAL with HandBrake. That
at leasts gives good image quality, although the motion has a regular
tick. I considered what you are trying to do, but my TV wont accept
NTSC so I don't have the option.

Paul.