[mythtv-users] SVN trunk: frontend thinks DB schema is old?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Sep 20 01:10:11 UTC 2009

* On Sat Sep 19, 2009 at 08:40:57PM -0400, Tom Lichti wrote:
> Maybe the message should say that it is the MythVideo DB that is old?
> I got a little freaked out thinking that it was going to do something
> bad to my schema.

I'm about to commit a patch to specify the schema version being checked
so it's a little more obvious.  This has been bugging me a little
as well since I recently restarted copying my dev database every night
from my production system which means every day I see these upgrade
messages when I start a trunk head binary against my dev database.

--
Chris