[mythtv-users] Free Linux alternative to PlayOn?

greg greg12866 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Sep 18 20:46:22 UTC 2009

David Brieck Jr. wrote:

>     Why not just use myth browser to obtain Hulu??? It works well for
>     me...

> What version are you using? Last time I tried there was no flash support.

Latest trunk as of last night.. I don't use hulu a lot but it does work.
I am running ubuntu 9.04
I looked i have 2 packages installed,flashplugin-nonfree and
flashplugin-installer..
This is the file summery in Synaptic.
Adobe Flash Player plugin installer

This package will download the Flash Player from the net.  It is a
Netscape/Mozilla type plugin.  Any browser based on Netscape or Mozilla can
use the Flash plugin.  This package currently supports the following
browsers:
Mozilla, Mozilla-Firefox, Firefox, Iceweasel, and Iceape.

Good Luck