[mythtv-users] channel change script works only from command line

Tom Rogers trnitzjunk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:26:04 UTC 2009

The script runs find from the command line, from any user
(root/tom/mythtv).

I changed the permissions to 777, just in case.

Same thing; script changes the channel when run from the command line, but
not from within Mythtv.  Double (and triple) checked the script name in the
MythTV setup, even though the script does do something, just not what it
does from the command line.