[mythtv-users] Testing the remote/receiver

Mike McMullin mwmcmlln at mnsi.net
Wed Sep 16 04:54:59 UTC 2009

  I have an Hauppage PVR-150 card with the 350 remote.
I know the remote has worked in the past, but for some reason it's not
being seen at all.  irw reports no codes when I aim the sender at the
reciever and press buttons, it had before.  The batteries in the remote
test out fine.
  Is there a way to check the receiver with another remote?  (I have
several including one universal.  Also is there a simple way to check
the remote itself to see if it is sending out a signal?

  Mike