[mythtv-users] hdpvr kernel module

Steve Reilly sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 13 21:03:03 UTC 2009

Norm wrote:

> I've had this problem before with Ubuntu.   In the HDPVR tree do a make
> distclean and then redo the make/make install.
>
> Norm

perfect!  thanks for that!! i did the make clean on the first try, but
not dist, that did the trick.

now successfully added the source, and can change tuners to the hdpvr,
and get a picture, but cant change channels yet.  im gonna mess around
in mythbuntu control center for a bit and see if i can get the pvr150
usb IR to work, first for me here, anyone using that?

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com