[mythtv-users] Openchrome XvMC at > 80% CPU after upgrade

Ronald Pijnacker pijnacker at dse.nl
Sat Sep 12 18:44:43 UTC 2009

> On 2009-09-06 18:23, Ronald Pijnacker wrote:
> > Any clues as to what might be wrong?
>
> Did you try to get some debug logging from the frontend?
> That might be helpful to find the root cause.
> Just start the frontend in a terminal, apply some options...

I have put the logging from 'mythfronend -v playback' in pastebin.
I did this for both with bobdeinit and without (without stops every second or so
for a few seconds).

Bobdeinit:	http://pastebin.com/f3e270220
No interlace:	http://pastebin.com/f1b6af238

Please note that I started out with installing 9.04 with 0.21-fixes, which had the
same problem.
This is why I opted for trying out the weekly trunk builds.

Thanks,

Ronald