[mythtv-users] I'm sure I'm not setting up my recordings the best way.

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Fri Sep 11 11:15:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

Every time I schedule a recording, set "Start Early" to 2 and "End Late"
to 5, which works well for the programs I watch. Does MythTV have some
way that I can make these defaults, and not have to set them every
time (particularly under Mythweb)? AFAIK these are hard paddings. I'd
like to keep with hard paddings because I prefer to know up front
that they cause conflicts than find later that the padding wasn't
applied.

Cheers,
	Paul.