[mythtv-users] EIT with two languages

Mika Saari mika.saari at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 06:32:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

  Answering for myself. After adding some VERBOSE debug to the
eitscanner.cpp, I noticed that the language is selected from sql from value
ISO639Language0 or 1. And because I did have both backend and frontend, I
had only set the settings for the frontend side of configuration. So after
running the frontend settings for the backend side as well made the Guide
language to work fluently.

   -Mika