[mythtv-users] 95032 - KTEH - No Data

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Sep 11 01:40:27 UTC 2009

Mark Knecht wrote:
> Hi,
>    First time I've seen this but I am now showing no data for channel
> 10, KTEH, one of the local PBS stations here in San Jose. I'm on
> Comcast in Los Gatos, zip 95032. I'm wondering how I determine the
> root cause of this?
>
>    Last week Comcast finally shut off high analog here so I'm thinking
> this may be related to that, but since the listings come from SD I'm
> not sure where to look?
>
>    In MythWeb, when I click on the '10 KTEH' link on the left it fails
> with a message that it's not redirecting properly.
>
>    In the settings area of MythWeb I see an xmlid of 30507. When I
> look on SD it's no longer listing channel 10 at all, so is the problem
> with SD?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Something is wrong with your setup and you should check directly at the
mythbox in case it is mythweb related (although unlikely).  KTEH shows
up on Comcast Cable (analog) on channel 10 with an xmltvid of 10717.
Same on digital, plus 3 digital channels (KTEHDT-X) at channels 189,191
and 192, with one repeated in the 600's. None have a 30507 xmltvid and
that number does not appear in the list. The lineups appear to be the
same for LosGatos and San Jose Comcast setups (all in 95032 I assume).

So it's limeup related, in that your system is asking for something that
does not appear to exist.

You might try the 'Re-Add Lineups' button on your Schedules Direct
account page first, then using the channel editor to update the xmltvid
into the database, but if neither of those works, you should probably do
the Mike Dean 'nuke all cards and start again with a clean setup and
scan' procedure.

Geoff