[mythtv-users] Help to chooseDVB-S2 card

Martin Bene Martin.Bene at icomedias.com
Thu Sep 10 15:55:36 UTC 2009

Hi,

Hi!. I've been asked to build a MythTV setup with dual DVB-S2 tuners to record satelite pay-TV. So i require two well supported and stable DVB-S2 PCI or PCIe cards with CI modules. The supplier will be danish Canal Digital. What will be my best choice?
I've looked around for dvb-s2 + ci and ended  up with the TT-Budget S2-3200 PCI. I'm using a cryptoworks CI Module + Austrian ORF Smartcard, works without a hitch.

Bye, Martin