[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup: trailing "/" while setting up Storage Groups

Sebastian Singer sebastian.singer at kesslar.de
Wed Sep 9 07:40:06 UTC 2009

I changed my default mythtv recording directory a few days ago because I
ran out of place. So I installed a new HDD via LVM. The
directory /multimedia/mythtv is mounted by device mapper
as /dev/vg_media/mythtv in /etc/fstab. LVM runs smooth. I had no
problems mounting this directory. Filesystem is JFS.

Maybe there is something additional to take care of?

Greets,
Sebastian