[mythtv-users] video: multiple images inside frame

znoteer at hailmail.net znoteer at hailmail.net
Wed Sep 9 04:32:35 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm just setting up my first mythtv box using
mythbuntu 9.04.  I'm having trouble with the
video.  Inside the main window are smaller
copies of the main window, tiled side by side.

The top half of the frame has two side by
side image tiles.  Immediately below this,
and occupying another quarter of the screen,
are two rows of four copies of the main image.
The bottom row of these two is in reverse
video.  This leaves only the bottom quarter of
the screen that isn't garbled by these smaller
copies of the picture.

My googling didn't turn up anything.  However,
that might be because I couldn't think up any
nice succinct search terms.  All I could come
up with was long description of the problem.

Anyway, if anyone can tell me how to fix this
or at least where to look, that would be
greatly appreciated.

|       /\         /|\        /\        |
|      /  \       / | \      /  \       |
|     /____\     /  |  \    /____\      |
|    /      \   /   |   \  /      \     |
|   /        \ /    |    \/        \    |
|_____________/_____|_____\_____________|
|        |   /      |      \ |          |
|   A    |  /-A----------A--\|    A     |
|________|_/________|________|\_________|
|        |/         |        | \        |
|   A    /    A     |    A   |  \ A     |
|_______/|__________|________|___\______|
|      /                          \     |

My apologies to ascii artists and those not
viewing this with a monospaced font.  The
proportions aren't exactly right, but I
hope this at least makes things clearer.

Thanks,
Dave

  znoteer at hailmail.net

                          love email again