[mythtv-users] OT: How do i install djmount in Ubuntu

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Sep 9 01:57:56 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 08 September 2009 18:31:11 Nick Rout wrote:

> >> None. Just djmount /<mountpoint>
> >
> > Same here.  Simply djmount /mnt/upnp
>
> hmmmm I don't have it in front of me to test, but I recall an option
> like --allow-all which affects permissions on the mounted filetree. I
> akways had to use it. If that doesn't help. I'll play around at home
> tonight.

Thanks, looks like as long as you only want to use it as yourself you don't
need any option:

-------------------------------------
See FUSE documentation for the following mount options:
    default_permissions    enable permission checking by kernel
    allow_other            allow access to other users
    allow_root             allow access to root
    kernel_cache           cache files in kernel
    nonempty               allow mounts over non-empty file/dir
    fsname=NAME            set filesystem name in mtab

Thanks, by "always had" do you mean you no longer use it? Is there a better
alternative?

--
Brian Wood
beww at beww.org