[mythtv-users] Live TV Channel change problem with GUI

Kevin Wambsganz wambs at verizon.net
Sun Sep 6 21:17:37 UTC 2009

HI All,

We are having a strange issue when my wife uses Live TV.

My wife changes the channel using the up/down arrow, which brings up the OSD
menu that has the channel info. When she changes to some channels like 240,
via the OSD, and hits the enter key, it actually goes to channel 4. But, if
she enters 240 via the keyboard, then it does go to channel 240 like it's
suppose to.

Is there something wrong with our database channel settings? Why would
changing channels work OK one, but not the other? This is weird.

MythTV Version   : 20954

MythTV Branch    : trunk

Library API      : 0.22.20090714-1

Network Protocol : 45

QT Version       : 4.4.3

Options compiled in:

 linux release using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_directfb using_dvb
using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_lirc
using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtwebkit using_v4l
using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg