[mythtv-users] Pinout for imon power connector

Dale Pontius DEPontius at edgehp.net
Sat Sep 5 21:58:14 UTC 2009

The power supply on my star-crossed Myth frontend machine appears to
have bit the dust.  It's an Antec Veris 420 with the VFD, and the power
supply has a specialty connector to power the VFD.  In the
documentation, they suggest that I can order a connector to mate it to a
standard power supply.

Of course it's likely just 5, 12, and GND in the connector - I believe
it's 3-pin, but I haven't cracked the box, yet.  However they don't give
the pinout.  I was hoping to get the thing powered up on the old supply
one more time, to measure it, but so far no-go.

Does anyone have the pin assignment, or does anyone feel like measuring one?

Thanks,
Dale Pontius

BTW, star-crossed because it's got an nVidia-8400-GS with too much
overscan, hd-audio that can't be made loud enough, and a raft of minor
usability problems I haven't been able to tackle because those first two
are so bad.  I've solved the sound problem by plugging in an old PCI
card, and was getting down to solving the video. (Setting up to use
Xephyr and a few tricks.)  Then the day after rebuilding Xorg, it
refused to power up.