[mythtv-users] Trunk 21666 and channel scanning

Mika Saari mika.saari at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 06:59:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

  I used to use trunk from two weeks ago and build up a test mythtv svn
machine. All the channels were able to be scanned and tuned. Now last night
checked out clean svn, removed the SQL DB, compiled the svn tree and
installed it. Now I get messages "Timed out, 9 possible channels" or "Found
19 probable channels" and no channels are added to the channel list. I
tested the dvbscan to find channels and it was success and also tested tzap
to tune the channels and they got the lock. After this I tried to use the
channels.conf for the mythtv-setup channel scanner (With and without timeout
signal ignore toggle), but still same effect occured, no channels appeared
to the channel list. Also tested WinTV with the same card in windows side
and it was working.

  My card it USB Nova-TD Stick (DiBcom 7000PC).

  Any ideas what could I try to get the tuning data to the SQL ? Or where
could I try sticking my nose to fix this problem ?

  Thanks a lot,
     -Mika