[mythtv-users] Sony BDRemote

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 21:00:16 UTC 2009

> Only two problems left at the moment:
> 1) a small niggle -- the BD Remote uses separate key depress/release events, and
> I can't figure out how to make keys auto-repeat through lirc.
> 2) I haven't been able to make wake-on-USB work with the Zotac, even though I
> supposedly have a motherboard that supports it.  (Has ANYONE got this to work?)
>
> Phil

I have wake on USB working with a Zotac Ion board. I am using an MCE USB IR receiver. The wake on USB worked straight out of he box, I didn't need to ake any specific settings, using Mythbuntu 9.04.

Only things are
- the only button on the remote that wakes the Zotac is the power button, I expect this is by design from the receiver.
- when it wakes and I have the myth menu showing, I have the mouse pointer right in the middle of the screen (actually the symbol that the mouse symbol changes to while waiting - like the hour glass in windows). Only way to get rid of it is to exit Myth frontend and restart myth frontend.