[mythtv-users] DVB-S: lost ability to record multiple channels

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Wed Sep 2 17:20:15 UTC 2009

Michael T. Dean schrieb:

> When re-creating the cards, did you select the Recording Options button
> and change the max number of recordings to 2?  (Chances are when you go
> in there after just creating a brand new card it will say 2, but if you
> don't go in there, it won't get set to 2.  If you didn't go in there
> before, going in now will likely show 1.)

So you say "edit this setting anyway" ? Yes, I checked the setting, but
as you mentioned, it *was* 2 already, so I haven't actually changed it
myself.

Did edit that now, but still can't start a third recording, not via
mythweb or mythfrontend ...

hmm. Really rescan channels as mentioned in the wiki?

Thanks, Stefan