[mythtv-users] Scheduling: Help, I'm drowning in Medium!

mons37318 at mypacks.net mons37318 at mypacks.net
Wed Sep 2 04:26:29 UTC 2009

My "record on any channel" was fine till they started the *daily* reruns of eps I've taken off the machine (including those that may have aired before we remade the machine).

My memory stinks. The network has changed, and the premiere is not till the 25th. (granted i've yet to watch season 3, 4 and 5, but someday)

How can I get myth to record Medium at any time on channel... um...  it will be 12 here.
I'm still using an older version of myth, i'm betting, because my brother has been unable to find a working repository for updates to SUSE 10.2

Not sure what version it is. Can you tell me how to find out? (it's definitely one where you can watch live and then hit record while in progress and you'll get the whole show from the time where you started watching. that was a new feature when we upgraded)

I'm also drowning in Grey's which Lifetime has decided to air daily. Unfortunately, my Grey's rule is for talk shows and looks like this:

(program.title LIKE '%s Anatomy%'
     OR program.subtitle LIKE '%s Anatomy%'
     OR program.description LIKE '%s Anatomy%')

on any channel.

and don't match duplicates  (it gets the series too)

(abc has been coming in crappy lately, I welcome a second chance for any Grey's aired on ABC, but  I don't need daily reruns from Lifetime. (just the 6 i lost the other night while editing the database by hand)

--
Pam from Boston
Support Fun TV - Save Chuck!