[mythtv-users] PS3 and Mythtv

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Sep 2 00:56:15 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 01 September 2009 16:52:57 greg wrote:

> I did have it working last winter..It was a different hook up though. I
> had it hooked to my 22 inch monitor in my office, but used the av multi
> out connector for audio..I think i will give that a shot and see if that
> works...

If you haven't changed the setup since then, that would explain your problem.

I ran into trouble trying to do the video over HDMI with analog stereo audio,
which is why I got into the setup settings. I was converting HDMI to DVI, and
thus couldn't handle the audio there.

>  I would try transconding,but that has always been a no go for me...

Shoudn't have to, but you ought to find out why it doesn't work.

--
Brian Wood
beww at beww.org