[mythtv-users] mythcommflag is pretty darn amazing

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 18:28:54 UTC 2009

I understand that commflagging only works in the USA, or am I
incorreclty informed. Has someone got experience of getting
commflagging working in the UK? especially with regards to Freeview
OTA/Terrestrial - although I am thinking of Freeview HD (satellite) at
some point.

Thanks And Regards,

Richard Morton