[mythtv-users] mythvideo series screenshots not showing up

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:45:56 UTC 2009

2009/10/30 Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Ma Begaj <derliebegott at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for this.
>>
>> This works:
>> Firefly / Firefly.S01E01.avi
>>
>> but this does not:
>>
>> Firefly / Season 1 / Firefly.S01E01.avi
>>

> Something is misconfigured there, then.  Both of the above work.  If
> you are running your frontend in a language other than english and the
> Season string is not translated, then it might not-- but both of the
> above most definitely work.

I am running mythfrontend in German, but the folder structure is in English.

I changed the language to English (US) and everything is working now.
That means that I am >>not allowed<< to use "Season" if I use
frontend in German language??

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythVideo_File_Parsing says:
"if your language has an up to date (as of .22) translation file, you
>>can<< replace the local values of "Season" and "Episode" " ...

"can" or  "have to"?