[mythtv-users] Transcoded mpeg still has (all?) commercials

Jeff Jensen jjensen at apache.org
Fri Oct 30 01:21:50 UTC 2009

Thank you Jim...

Is there any known commercial detection accuracy improvement between running
on the TS or PS?  This question comes from wondering if it should do a
transcode pass before the commflag pass.  I recall reading that the
transcode pass can "smooth some things out", and I wonder if that could also
mean a probable commflag detection accuracy improvement or not.