[mythtv-users] mytharchive ffmpeg problem?

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Wed Oct 28 23:45:51 UTC 2009

Richard Shaw wrote:
> Anyone have anything new? I tried the current svn version of ffmpeg
> and it still craps out. Is there any software that would rebuild the
> timestamps?
>
> Richard

I've had occasional problems like this with mytharchive.  A few
recordings from dvb-t that play without obvious problems lose all sound
on the dvd after a single 'wrong audio frame size'

++ WARN: [mplex] Data follows end of last recogniseable MPEG audio frame
- bad stream?

STAT: fixing VOBU at 1722MB (8513/14801, 57%)
WARN: audio sector out of range: -8240 (vobu #8514, pts 4125.560)

Sorry this doesn't help, but it does look related.

John P