[mythtv-users] Fwd: transcoding a bunch of files

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 21:38:05 UTC 2009

Hi There,

I think taking some of the things from the perl script and doing it
all in bash is probably the best approach. Unfortunately, I won't be
able to do any work on it for at least 2 weeks as I have a bunch of

well, if that is a very kind offer to look at it, it can for sure wait a
couple of weeks. I would appreciate seeing your work so I can brush up on
bash, never looked at PERL previously; was considering picking up Python at
some point.

thanks again... if that wasnt an offer, sorry for the mis-understanding; I
would still appreciate a look at your code though

thanks

Thanks And Regards,

Richard Morton

www.pidgin.im - MSN & Yahoo Messenger and many great features but without