[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase doesn't stop running

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:49:49 UTC 2009

I'm compiling myth from the release-0.22-fixes subversion on
Mythbuntu. I've recently have been having a problem with
mythfilldatabase to continue to show up in the process list even after
completion.

 3670 Mon Oct 26 03:11:56 2009 sh -c /usr/bin/mythfilldatabase
 3676 Mon Oct 26 03:11:56 2009 /usr/bin/mythfilldatabase

I'm not sure why I'm seeing two processes. The problem is I can no
longer get guide data because the mythbackend log keeps giving me a
message that mythfilldb is still running and won't restart to grab the
data.

I searched the db and it shows

MythFillDB last run 2009-10-26 03:11:56

However, on the system status through the frontend it shows 4:11:56
which is past the cutoff time I've set in the FE setup. I don't have
suggested time checked.

Anyone have any insight on thia?