[mythtv-users] Myth can't handle daylight time saving?

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:59:35 UTC 2009

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the reply. I dont want this to get bitchy but Myth is used
worldwide, .com addresses are world wide and Raptor stated that DST *for
him  *did occur.

enough said?
Surely this is helpful as a warning to those people who live in countries
that haven't quite caught up with us yet (yes that is a time pun, no offence
meant), as it gives you a reminder that problems might lie on the tracks
ahead...

In any case; the trac for changing to UTC would fix this, but of course this
is low priority as it would have ramifications throughout the code yet only
affects us (all?) twice a year ... it caused my system mythbackend process
to crash on Saturday.

ROn Oct 26, 2009 5:14 PM, "Scott Alfter" <scott-sender-2f809c at alfter.us>