[mythtv-users] Trunk Mythweb streaming not working

Patrick Oglesby octoberblu3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:52:07 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Mitch Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have been getting the same error with 0.22rc1 on mythbuntu 9.04
>> I traced the problem to missing dependency libmath-round-perl
>> "sudo apt-get install libmath-round-perl" should fix the problem.
>> Ken
> Ken,
> Thank you! This fixed it for me as well!
> How in the world did you find that?  Might wanna put in a bug with mythbuntu
> as this should be grabed via apt-get when installing Mythweb.

I figured it out by checking the httpd error log and seeing this line.

Can't locate Math/Round.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl .) at
modules/stream/stream_flv.pl line 11.

I then ran

perl -MCPAN -e shell
install Math::Round

and all was well again.

Perhaps there should be a wiki page with a listing of required perl
modules for various functions like mythweb streaming and scripts like

- Patrick