[mythtv-users] Lirc and logitech harmony

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 01:49:32 UTC 2009

I had the same problem with my harmony 525 remote. I called support as i had heard that they can make an adjustment to my profile to fix the delay.

The support people told me that they could try that but first I had to try deleting the device and re-adding it. I was not very keen as deleting a device also screws up all the activities that were using that device and I doubted it would work anyway. In the end I had no choice so i went ahead and deleted the device, the readded it and the delays went away. YMMV