[mythtv-users] website feedback

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 16:10:36 UTC 2009

Hi,

I know it has been a while since the new website went live; and I am
sure the devs are still hacking furiously at 0.22...

I have been holding off on comments to let the changes to the website
sink in. Generally I like the site; the only thing I dont like is that
the footer stays on the page constantly reducing screen real-estate
unnessacarily. The way the header is present also means sometimes when
you click a link to a label on a page, the label/title of the section
gets obscured by the header. I think this is due to the CSS / layers
in use on the transparency; but I havent looked at the code.

I have setup a few sites in my time in Mambo/Joomla and more recently
the fabulous Drupal - www.nafof.org.uk - sorry bit of a plug... and
have written apps in php a fair few years ago, so although my shell,
C++ and python isnt good enough to contribute (yet) I would be willing
to spend time on the website for myth.

Hope that helps.