[mythtv-users] Skipping and time length messed up

Tim Ashman tim at ashmans.net
Fri Oct 23 13:27:39 UTC 2009

I've been running myth .21 for about 6 months and it has been working great.
About two days ago the commerical skipping stopped working and my arrow keys
for skipping back and forward have also stopped working all together.

What I noticed last night was that when I use the "I" key to look at the
information of the recorded show it always shows the total time  so instead
of   2:00 of 59:45  it will show  59:45 of 59:45 even when show has just
started.

I have done nothing to either my backend box or my frontend box.

Can someone help me fix this.

tim