[mythtv-users] Disappearing Wiki Articles?

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:37:57 UTC 2009

It appears certain wiki articles are being completely deleted instead of
being categorized into some historical area.  I find this disappointing
since I was trying to read up on the obsolete "MythPhone" plugin which was
part of various releases.  The MythPhone article is referenced in release
notes for 0.19, 0.20 and 0.21, but the article is gone.

Is there a policy in place about deleting articles vs. saving them with a
banner at the top about being obsolete or only applying to certain
versions?  Thanks.

/Brian/