[mythtv-users] Mouse friendly myth?

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Fri Oct 23 09:47:11 UTC 2009

I noticed that all the default myth GUIs are very mouse hostile, as in
they cannot be controlled with only a mouse. At the very least, it
appears that a mouse and an escape key are absolutely required as none
of the GUIs I looked at let you back track up the menu tree with the
mouse.

I am used to controlling my HTPC with just a mouse and I am not ready
to invest in an IR remote right now.

So, are there any myth GUIs that are fully controllable just via a
mouse? Including scrubbing videos, volume control, and fully accessing
the menus both down and back up?