[mythtv-users] A new theme on the way...

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Fri Oct 23 00:16:20 UTC 2009

Perhaps a better example, you copy the picture of Linus onto the side of
your own house...and then paint a cock and balls on it.

Hey, it's your house.  Go for it :)

In the case, so long as you give credit for the original work (and make it
clear yours is a derivative) then it really should be ok.

This will be a fun thread to watch.  I'm sure the cock and ball analogy will
bring out the bright minds.