[mythtv-users] RSS/iCal in 0.22 Mythweb

Chaz Hickman chaz at chazandcath.co.uk
Thu Oct 22 16:55:45 UTC 2009

I've just upgraded to 0.22fixes, and very much like what I see. I
notice there's an option in Mythweb to create an iCal calendar of
upcoming recordings, but when I click on it, I get the following:

Warning at /var/www/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/_errors/
unknown_module.php, line 23:
require(modules/_shared/tmpl/ical/header.php) [function.require]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'modules/_shared/tmpl/ical/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/
php:/usr/share/pear') in/var/www/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/_errors/
unknown_module.php on line 23

I notice that modules/_shared/tmpl/ical doesn't exist, but then it
doesn't exist in the code checked out of svn, so I figure that's a red
herring.

Everything else in Mythweb seems to work; am I missing a required
dependancy or something? Can someone give me any pointers to getting
this working?

Thanks,
Chaz