[mythtv-users] A new theme on the way...

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:48:33 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 7:40 AM, George Galt <george.galt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just want to say that I appreciate all of your work and don't let
> the nay-sayers get you down.

Hi George,

Thanks a lot for the kind and reasonable words.  It doesn't get my
down (well, okay, maybe I crack some jokes behind closed doors ;)  )
and my feeling is basically the same as yours.  Anything which gets
people more interested, or makes them wonder how they could do similar
is A Good Thing (tm) in my book.  In my failed efforts to find a free
or free-ish font to go along with Arclight, I have found a couple that
would work well in a future endeavour with a slightly different
character.  There are GPL themes yet to come.

Thanks for the understanding.

Robert