[mythtv-users] OSD (menu) with VDPAU much bigger than others

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:51:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

Is there a way to make the OSD with VDPAU smaller?

I am not sitting in the front of my mythbox, but I remember that there
are only 6-7 options visible (you have to scroll for others), font is
very big and there is also a lot of (white)space between single
options. everything is just too big.

When I changed back to my old profile (I do not remember what is in
the profile), menu (and fonts) became smaller ... a nicer to read.

Is this depending on theme also? Or only on Tv profile?

Thanks