[mythtv-users] A new theme on the way...

Christopher Kerr mythtv at theseekerr.com
Wed Oct 21 19:48:50 UTC 2009

Slightly offtopic, but I'm on a device which won't play nice with the
screenshots at the moment:

I love the look of most of Graphite, but I find the Watch Recordings screen
to be almost unusable in layout - what style is planned for this upcoming
theme? Would love to see a return to vertical text-dominated lists, to be
honest.

- Chris