[mythtv-users] MythVideo deleted all metadata

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:19:45 UTC 2009

2009/10/21 Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 9:08 AM, Ma Begaj <derliebegott at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I should be angry at me, but this is pretty stupid (sorry developer,
>> you did a great a job with mythvideo but this is not a feature, it's a
>> bug)... Why does not ask what to do with unavailable files?
>
> It not doing what it used to (MythVideo is closer to being a rewrite
> than almost any other plugin this release) isn't a bug.  I will accept
> a (well written, correct) patch to prompt the user when files are not
> found.

Thanks.

My latest backup is from 0.21-fixes. What will happen if I just
rewrite all these tables with older versions:

| videocast                      |
| videocategory                  |
| videocountry                   |
| videogenre                     |
| videometadata                  |
| videometadatacast              |
| videometadatacountry           |
| videometadatagenre

Is Mythvideo able to check this and upgrade tables again 0.22?

Thanks one more time.