[mythtv-users] trunk: mythvideo hanging at "loading videos"

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:30:04 UTC 2009

Hi,

just wanted to report a small bug. I jumped in the MythVideo to see
how did jamu finished the job with downloading covers, fan art etc...

MythVideo show me a popup with "loading videos" ... and it is still
all the videos, covers etc is offline and MythVideo obviously does not
know that.

And I am not able to leave MythVideo any more with back, escape, menu,
info of some jump points.

M.