[mythtv-users] I-pod integration?

Christopher Meredith chmeredith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:14:25 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 6:50 AM, Ste Daniels
<steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Nothing like this?
>
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mythtv+ipod
>
> Or this:
>
> http://www.gtkpod.org/about.html

I doubt it. My reading of the OP is that he wants to be able to plug
his ipod into his FE and then, from within Myth, be able to play songs
off it. I've been wondering something similar, but more along the
lines of whether or not there's any way to do ipod audio over USB the
way speaker docks do it. I have the Pandora app on my iTouch and it
would be awesome to be able to just plug it into my FE, press play on
the iTouch, and hear the music coming out of my speakers without
having to get some kind of component integration kit for my receiver.