[mythtv-users] Help with wakeup?

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue Oct 20 15:28:11 UTC 2009

On 2009-10-13, at 4:24 PM, Jan Johansson wrote:

> I have tried about a dozen various guides, and have tried a
> gazillion (well..) combinations of HPET/Wake/Power Management
> settings in BIOS.

On my P5K-V board I had to switch kernel versions to get it to wake
from RTC despite trying a gazillion combinations of BIOS tweaks &
upgrades over a three week period. For some reason 2.6.26 was jinxed
for me. Trying a live cd with a different kernel version would confirm
or eliminate that angle quickly.

Oddly enough it would come back from a suspend, it was the cold
shutdown that messed it up.

- George