[mythtv-users] Schedule Time Bump for Sports Overtime

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 21:14:31 UTC 2009

> Oh, and I still don't know how the software would know that one of the
> previous "shows" was really a game so that it would know it needed to do all
> of that.

I do not think this could ever work without human intervention or the
sharing of schedule information that was created by some other mythtv
user. There are too many variables. I mean after the game ends how
long will the network take to wrap it up. After the wrap up how long
will the commercial break be to the first program ... If it is 75
minutes behind is the network guaranteed to not just skip the 1 hour
show that was scheduled after the game or can we see a show in
progress ...

--
John M. Drescher