[mythtv-users] Schedule Time Bump for Sports Overtime

Jeff Wormsley daworm at comcast.net
Mon Oct 19 14:47:02 UTC 2009

I wouldn't think it is possible, completely.  For instance, the Bills
game went overtime Sunday, meaning that instead of recording Amazing
Race for my wife, I recorded the end of the game and 60 Minutes.  I
don't think there's any way to automatically fix that, unless Myth gets
smart enough to know which show is currently airing <grin>.

Jeff.

Ken Mandelberg wrote:
> It's that time a year where football on the east coast throws off the
> Sunday CBS schedule. Once the game is over, I manually adjust the
> times for any CBS programs that I've scheduled to record that night.
>
> It would be a lot more convenient to be able to input the displacement
> in one spot and have the start/stop times adjusted accordingly.
>
> Has this ever been discussed?

I haven't smoked for 3 years, 2 months and 2 days, saving $5,217.65 and
not smoking 34,784.37 cigarettes.