[mythtv-users] elementary MiroBridge error

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Mon Oct 19 04:18:26 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-10-17 at 12:06 -0400, Doug Vaughan wrote:
> Greg,
>     As you are new to verion 0.22 you need to follow the transition
> guide http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythVideo_.22_Transition_Guide

Thanks for that pointer. Actually I am not new to 0.22, I have been
running trunk for six months now. What I am new to is Mythvideo. I
haven't used it before.

As it turns out, I'll probably have to figure out how to convert what I
have in my mysql.txt file to config.xml. Letting mythfrontend create it
helps mirobridge but breaks everything else as all my frontend settings
are lost. I discovered this the hard way last night when I found that
VDPAU was no longer being used and I couldn't watch my HD-PVR recordings
any more. Since October is a very busy TV watching season for me (NFL is
in full swing, hockey season has started, baseball playoffs, new fall
shows), I can't afford to take time to figure this out right now, so
I'll put Mirobridge on hold until I have more time to deal with the
config.xml stuff properly.

--Greg