[mythtv-users] [SOLVED, sort of] MythTV 0.22: How to scan for music?

The GUIGuy linux at finalfiler.com
Mon Oct 19 02:03:54 UTC 2009

The GUIGuy wrote:
> OK, I worked out that to scan for videos a menu has been introduced. So
> it's "Utilities/ Setup" > Video Manager > ENTER > "M" > [select from
> menu dialog].
> The old "Utilities/ Setup" > Video Manager > ENTER seemed simpler, but
> that's progress I suppose.
> However, how does one scan for music files now?

OK, worked it out. I can only specify a single path. I had

which doesn't work

/mnt/multimedia/music does.

The GuiGuy

  /  Oz  \

They are not a nation of snobs like the English or of extravagant
boasters like the Americans or of reckless profligates like the French,
they are simply a nation of drunkards
(Marcus Clark - Englishman)